October 13, 2010

I Have Not Really Slept Past Few Days...

Since I got very sick last week, I had started going to bed early - like 10pm every night (thought of having some good rest for the body) and will only get up about 7.30am the next morning. That's like about 9.5 hours of sleep.

But what puzzles me is, every morning when I get up, I still feel like as if I have not slept at all.

I think I have an inkling on why I have not really 'slept'.

Mind was having funny-funny deep dreams.. it was like real.. though can't really recall the dreams. But remembered there were familiar people with 'like' real conversations, going to places, etc.

Old folks tend to say that the 'soul' had wandered around to the other side or dimension of the world. That's why, the soul had not really slept. What kind of world, what kind of side or dimension - I don't know. Beats me.

I don't quite believe it but how else to explain my physical tiredness even after more than 9 hours of sleep ?

Ah ..it's time for bed now. I hope I really 'sleep' tonite !

No comments: